When: Juy 15, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Minimum Number of Students Required: 4
This course is a pre-requisite to becoming and NRA Basic Pistol Instructor.
The goal of the NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting-Instructor Led Training (LT) is to teach students the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for owning and using a pistol safely. This 8-hour course goes over both the revolver and semi-automatic action types in great detail. This course is an event starting point for the new or soon to be pistol owner or the shooter looking to become more proficient with their own firearm.
Students are encouraged to use their own handgun. Students who do not own their own firearm or are looking to purchase their first firearm may rent our firearms for an additional fee.
1. Attend the entire class
2. All handguns and ammo are to be locked in your vehicle until your instructor directs you to get them
3. Absolutely NO AMMO in the classroom at anytime.
4. Handgun of choice. Hand guns must be in good working order.
5. Provide your own eye and ear protection and ear muffs. Foam ear plugs are not allowed.
6. Ammunition must be brass cased. No aluminum cased or steel cased ammo.
7. 50 rounds of proper ammo to complete shooting exercise.
Sign Up for this Class